Please follow the following steps:
- Press and hold the two outside HomeLink buttons—releasing only when the indicator light begins to flash rapidly (after 20 seconds). Some vehicles may require the ignition to be in the “ON” position during the entire programming process.
- Hold the end of the hand-held remote control (transmitter) you wish to train approximately 1-3 inches from the HomeLink surface—keeping the indicator light in view.
- Simultaneously press and hold both the hand-held transmitter button and the designated HomeLink button—releasing both buttons only when the indicator light changes from a slow to a rapid blink.
- Press the “SMART BUTTON” or “LEARN BUTTON” on the Raynor opener for one second and release. (Note: you only have 30 seconds in which to initiate step 5.)
- Return to the vehicle and firmly press the programmed HomeLink button TWO times (press and hold each time for two seconds). The garage door opener should have activated upon the second press of the HomeLink button.
Note: HomeLink equipped vehicle models manufactured in 1995, 1996, and early 1997 will not be compatible. To determine if a 1997 HomeLink equipped vehicle is Security + compatible, follow steps 1-3 above. Upon the completion of steps 1-3, press and hold the programmed HomeLink. If the LED blinks rapidly for two seconds and then turns solid, the HomeLink is rolling code compatible and the remaining programming steps can be completed. If the LED is solid when the programmed button is pressed, then the HomeLink is not compatible.